WORK PHILOSOPHY / MISSION STATEMENT
Yes, real estate sales put bread on my family’s table, but there is a greater purpose to what I do.
By helping Buyers make good decisions about home purchases and investments that facilitate their ability to resell and refinance when needed, Tallahasseans stay more financially secure.
By helping Sellers polish their homes and market aggressively in order to get the highest and best price, more funds from their proceeds are re-invested into our local economy.
I care about this because it personally affects me and my friends and family who live in Tallahassee. Further, I believe that Tallahassee is the greatest City on Earth and am proud to call her home. I enthusiastically enjoy enriching Tallahasseans’ lives by making sure their biggest investments maintain their value.
- Second-generation native of Tallahassee with extensive knowledge of the local geography, culture and housing climate
- Trained for 1 year by Chip Perkins (my father), an award-winning Tallahassee Realtor for over 30 years; Mentored by Virginia Glass, a currently active top–producing, locally renowned Realtor for over 30 years
- Business-minded, computer-savvy and armed with a marketing degree, facilitating optimal effectiveness in design and implementation of marketing campaign to sell properties
- Full-time residential Realtor since 2003; On the job 24 hours a day/7 days a week with full career support of family and friends
- Highly skilled at numerous types of photography and transaction management software, which allows for ease of distribution of marketing materials, offer/contract information and updates through various media including video tours, e-signing and e-faxing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Florida (with Honors)
- Degree Specialization in Marketing; Minor in Economics
- Proud Graduate of Tallahassee’s Leon High, Raa Middle and Gilchrist Elementary Schools
- Licensed Florida Realtor® since 2002
- Graduate of Tallahassee Board of Realtor’s® Leadership Program
- 2012 Golden Ace Award for leadership and excellence in the practice of real estate sales from
- Tallahassee’s Network of Young Professionals
- Consistent Annual Top 1% Producer out of Tallahassee area Realtors®
- Consistent Annual Top 5% Producer for Coldwell Banker Hartung and Noblin
- Named several times as one of Coldwell Banker’s Top Ten Realtors® for Florida
- Local Office “Rookie of the Year” (2003)
- ASP – Accredited Staging Professional Real Estate Agent
- CLG – Certified Leadership Graduate
- CMS – Certified E-Marketing Specialist
- CNS – Certified Negotiating Specialist
- e-Pro – Advanced training in digital media advertising and communication
- Authored numerous published articles on real estate sales, subdivisions’ history and local culture
- Tallahassee Board of Realtors® Member
- Two-Year Director Term on Board of Directors of Tallahassee Board of Realtors®
- Florida Association of Realtors® Member
- National Association of Realtors® Member
- Marketing Trends and Research Committee Member